SDGs Commitment Policy
This policy describes how we will support the achievement of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development launched by the United Nations.
Iclick agency sdgs commitment policy
IClick Agency realizes the importance of creating a sustainable future by taking an active role in business sector, taking part in GDP, and decreasing negative environmental impacts. iClick Agency believes that promoting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Business Community is an excellent tool to do our job for the community, planet, and, most importantly, prepare our employees with skills and knowledge and grounds to achieve the 2030 Agenda. To accomplish this purpose, the Sustainability Office is established to facilitate and coordinate all these SDGs activities across the community.
Therefore, this policy aligns our company’s departments to increase the SDGs’ awareness in our office. iClick Agency particularly commits itself to achieve SDG 1 No Poverty, SDG 2 Zero Hunger, SDG 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth, and SDG 17 Partnership for the Goals.
2. Sustainability Office Mandate
The Sustainability office serves the purpose of engaging all iClick Agency activities in line with the SDGs. This office plans, develops and coordinates sustainability awareness and promotion programs across the working environment through training, workshops, presentations, group discussions, meetings and events. This office serves as a member of the company’s Sustainability Advisory Board to develop and achieve sustainability goals of the company.
This policy applies to iClick Agency’s all departments and offices.
4. Policies and Procedures
All departments including academics and operations are responsible for bringing necessary measures to align their activities with SDG 1 No Poverty, SDG 2 Zero Hunger, SDG 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth, and SDG 17 Partnership for the Goals.
- Company should incorporate the SDGs in the projects of the company
- Company should consider building skills in our employees to address the
- Company should give access to online resources (academic journals, published research papers, live educational lectures) for the employees to the extent possible.
- Company should provide annual reports on the progress of the Company’s SDGs achievements. This will enable the Company to measure its progress against the SDG 1, SDG 2, SDG 8, and SDG 17 every year and assist in planning our SDGs activities for the next year.
- Company should include research on the SDGs every year
5. Monitoring and Review
In light of the changing circumstances, this policy is subject to regular review and modifications.